jueves, 29 de agosto de 2013

September has arrived!



Well, September .. the most awaited month of the year for some people . It’s the month of my birthday, parties, dinners, family reunions, etc.. Personally it’s a month that I enjoy so much because I can have a little vacation travel to see my family in La Serena. Also as my birthday is on September 14 I have the great opportunity to celebrate my birthday twice, once with my friends here in Santiago and then with my family there. In La Serena I stay in the house of my grandparents and my grandmother cooks the best food in the world. Also I have the opportunity to spend time with my cousins​​, my uncles, go to the beach, relax, read some book, etc.

Generally what we do with my family is go together,  maybe some camping or just be together at the home of an uncle and make a great roast and share all day, eating, laughing, taking “terremotos”, etc.


The idea is to spend a day outdoors where my younger cousins ​​can play ball or elevate kites and have a good time. Then at night, me and my cousins go some party, we go to dance to some disco or visited the “fondas” of the city. Personally I prefer to go to any disco because I love to dance but I never learned how to dance “cueca”, so I prefer to go to other places, but I do believe that the “fondas” are very entertaining to go to eat and drink during the day with the family.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario