lunes, 26 de agosto de 2013

I'm so sorry world... I'm not that green

Well is really hard to think how green I am, 'cause I do feel that in this country is really hard to help this beautiful planet, there is no culture to recycle, If I say to my dad to not use light in day to save energy, he would say "But Carolina, energy is not expensive, beside we are not the real problem, think in industry". Daddy is an smart guy and I think he has the reason about the big problem, about how the State allow Industry to contaminate... About how the law protects big business. But I know, I have to talk about my, but is hard to remember when was the last time that I try to help the earth, that I choose to not use another paper sheet, or the last time that I used a reusable diaper... I think that we have to change little things every day.. One step at a time.. I mean, I try to use lights only when I need it...I try to separate plastic, paper and glass... Not use the car when your alone or better, take a bike ride... I really want a healthy world, and I wish that people deserve the world where they live, people that take care the earth. So to finish my thought, I'm gonna change myself first, then I will try to affect my family and my friends, I will try to permeate world with little steps and I don't know, maybe that is what world needs, a small piece of conscience

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario