viernes, 12 de abril de 2013

I travel to remember, Bolivia with my friends.


The country that I want to go is Bolivia, I just can't stop of remember the awesome travel that my friends and I did, I think is because we  passed all the things you can imagine, we almost die on the "death route", we meet monkeys, sharks, tarantulas, beautiful and different kind of birds, lizards, giant toads, and every animal you can imagine. We were single so we meet people from all the world, Israel, Usa, Switzerland, France, Canada, I just can't remember every country 'cause they are too many.We drink too much and know each other too deep, I think that after this trip, my friend become in my sisters.
 We went to, Sucre, Potosí, Oruro, La Paz, Tarabuco, Rurrenabaque, and a part of the Bolivia amazon.
I just want to go back with my friends 'cause everything that happened to us, makes me see life in different way, is a beautiful country with people happy with they culture, and happy to show how this country lives. I won't like to live there 'cause my life has change now, and I'm not alone so it will be hard to just go and live there, but we promised to go back and enjoy again all the greatness of this country.  

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario