viernes, 12 de abril de 2013

A little peace about me u.u

Hello everyone, I'ts really hard to start talking about me, I'm Carolina, I'm 21 years old, I study on this faculty and I just want to be happy with my little baby. I like the career we are studying, is not that hard and let me be with my baby without guilty. I live with my brother, my daddy lives with his girlfriend and my mum is in heaven taking care of us, my family is small so I don't have many things to tell about them...

 I have a boyfriend, his name is Sebastian, he is different then me, he is quiet, shy and not much sociable, but with my baby he is all heart, my baby calls Brenda, she is so small and perfect, like her grandma who used to call Brenda to, she is not like me from the outside, but I thing she has my character, another important part in my life are my friends, they help me too much in this career and with my baby, the let me feel that we are more then two, they make me forget bad things in life.

 I thing that I have many reasons to fight for change this weird world, so I'm gonna work on that, helping to make to this world, a good place to live. I wanna work on Sernam ('cause nothing is better then be a woman), one 'cause that moves my life is gender violence, so I think that we as woman have to raise our sons and daughters with love and respect, without allowing that they see any kind of violence, let them grow up without fear.
Well this is the last picture that I have with my Brenda, I hope you like her.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario